[FONT=Arial Black]............................................................ ............................................................ ...........................................................S o I first noticed a problem when I tried to open a thumb drive that had instructional documents that were made on an Apple Computer. Then when I try to save a graphic to post on a document or say one of my facebook pages. it ends up looking like the above.

Do I need to get a service to fix my problem? Does anyone recognize what the possible issue is here? Did I click on something and change my Office Word settings.

NOW remember, it is always a download from some other owner/user. If I open it directly, I have no problem, but it happens when I save it and try to open it at a later date. I have no problem with my photos or videos or logos I created.

Any recommendation or advice is appreciated.

Now, documents and photos are fine, but when I click on a document/PDF or logo from a different owner/user,[B] the item when uploaded looks like this........
:0});n.requests[this.requestId]=this;}n.getRequestById=function(o){return n.requests[o];};n.prototype.setOpenIDUrl=function(o){this.openidUrl=o;ret urn this;};n.prototype.setSuccessHandler=function(o){this.succes sResponseHandler=o;return this;};n.prototype.setErrorHandler=function(o){this.errorHan dler=o;return this;};n.prototype.setCancelHandler=function(o){this.cancelH andler=o;return this;};n.prototype.setImmediateMode=function(o){this.immedia teMode=o;return this;};n.prototype.setUseExtensions=function(o){this.useExte nsions=o;return this;};n.prototype.setIntermediateHandler=function(o){this.i ntermediateHandler=o;return this;};n.prototype.setThirdPartyLogin=function(o){this.third PartyLogin=o;return this;};n.prototype.send=function(){if(!this.openidUrl)throw "openidUrl is a required parameter. Call setOpenIDUrl()";var o=this.calculateRedirectUrl();if(!o){this.logMetrics('redire ctUrlNotFound');return;}if(this.
__d("legacy:control-textarea",["TextAreaControl"],function(a,b,c,d){a.TextAreaControl=b('TextAreaControl');}, 3);
__d("legacy:dom-misc",["DeprecatedCSSMiscellany"],function(a,b,c,d){var e=b('DeprecatedCSSMiscellany');a.show=e.show;a.hide=e.hide;a .shown=e.shown;a.toggle=e.toggle;a.toggleDisplayNone=e.toggl eDisplayNone;},3);
__d("legacy:startsWith",["startsWith"],function(a,b,c,d){a.startsWith=b('startsWith');},3);
__d("legacy:link-controller",["LinkController"],function(a,b,c,d){a.LinkController=b('LinkController');},3) ;
__d("legacy:input-methods",["Input","copyProperties"],function(a,b,c,d){var e=b('Input'),f=b('copyProperties');f(a.Input||(a.Input={}),e );},3);
__d("legacyrimer",["Primer"],

So I first noticed a problem when I tried to open a thumb drive that had instructional documents that were made on an Apple Computer. Then when I try to save a graphic to post on a document or say one of my facebook pages. it ends up looking like the above.

Do I need to get a service to fix my problem? Does anyone recognize what the possible issue is here? Did I click on something and change my Office Word settings.

NOW remember, it is always a download from some other owner/user. If I open it directly, I have no problem, but it happens when I save it and try to open it at a later date. I have no problem with my photos or videos or logos I created.

Any recommendation or advice is appreciated.