Diablo III Reaper of Souls - Page 3

Sharky Forums

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Diablo III Reaper of Souls

Had no idea they were getting rid of the auction house. May consider playing the game again now though if I'm going to dive back into that genre I'll probably hit up Van Helsing first.
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Gravity Rush 2, DOOM (2017), Nex Machina
    Currently Reading - Dracula by Bram Stoker

Wasn't even looking at this when it was first announced, but picked it up after seeing the new patch and loot system. Made a Crusader and starting over from Act 1. Only played about an hour but liking it so far.
    My armor is Contempt
    My shield is Disgust
    My sword is Hatred
    In the Emperor's Name
    LET NONE SURVIVE

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    Might just jump back into this. I would be interested playing through again with a group of people starting fresh. Create a set of toons that are only used for group play.
    Last edited by taggart6; 03-27-2014 at 07:54 AM.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by taggart6 View Post
    Might just jump back into this. I would be interested playing through again with a group of people starting fresh. Create a set of toons that are only used for group play.
    That's a good idea for anyone that just got it or is giving it a second chance for sure.

It's all about adventure mode for me now. Thank goodness I don't have to play through the story anymore mashing the space bar the whole way through to skip everything.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I still have a very low level (17 I think) monk that would be of good use for this story madness
    Last edited by Snakespy; 03-28-2014 at 05:28 AM.
    Currently playing: Destiny. NHL 15. (ONE) Stronghold Crusader 2. KF2 (PC).
    Gamer Tag: MajorPayne189 Steam ID: MajorPayne
    I7 930, Gigabyte x58a, 6 GB DDR3, 1 TB Black, Radeon 5850, Corsair 750W, Win 7 x64

Quote Originally Posted by taggart6 View Post
    Look me up if you do taggart, my battle id is Drastix#1371
    Main Desktop - i2600k -- 16gb ram -- MSI 7970 -- 128gb raid 0 Crucial m4ssd
    Laptop - Alienware 17
    Steam - Dmoore03
    PSN - DNasty03
    Battle.net ID - Drastix#1370

I started a Sharky Forum Community for us. I only found a couple guys on my list to add, as most of you are haters of awesomeness these days. Feel free to join. It is simply the "Sharky Forum" community.
    I7 930, Gigabyte x58a, 6 GB DDR3, 1 TB Black, Radeon 5850, Corsair 750W, Win 7 x64

Yeah, I'm playing this a bit. The game plays a lot better now. Surprisingly so.

Still wish there was some PvP, but the game is worth playing without it.

Quote Originally Posted by ImaNihilist View Post
    Yeah, I'm playing this a bit. The game plays a lot better now. Surprisingly so.

Still wish there was some PvP, but the game is worth playing without it.
    There's casual PvP in there: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/game/guide/gameplay/pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakazie View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty pointless though. I'm hoping for a NOX style PvP experience at some point. Maybe even one that has nothing to do with your actual character.

Yeah, it's pretty pointless though. I'm hoping for a NOX style PvP experience at some point. Maybe even one that has nothing to do with your actual character.
    That isn't going to happen. This is a co-op game.

Well, that's the dream of any new action RPGs, but I don't think anything short of an impossible NOX 2 would be able to offer a PvP experience that satisfying. Diablo 3 certainly isn't anywhere near as fast or varied enough to be like NOX in any capacity.

Well I finally broke down and bought it when it hit 20 dollars. And I do like it compared to back when I tried the demo. Heh I went from level 1 to 36 on hard in one day on a Demon hunter. I like it enough that I might even pay full price for the expac.
    War... War never changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wurm View Post
    Well I finally broke down and bought it when it hit 20 dollars. And I do like it compared to back when I tried the demo. Heh I went from level 1 to 36 on hard in one day on a Demon hunter. I like it enough that I might even pay full price for the expac.
    Loved the 50% extra XP that Blizzard blessed me with on my first weekend of play.

My DH is now (after 3 days of play) 62, wearing a full green set and doing 88,000+ dps

http://www.diablowiki.net/Demon%27s_Carapace

RoS Act V is definitely the best one I've played so far, I just clobbered the Angel Lt. and Adria is next.

Playing on Expert, its pretty intense at times but a lot of fun.
    War... War never changes.

Ah the DH. The class that was so good until you hit the level cap and try the hardest difficulties. Then, squish squish squishy squish squish Wizards are the most efficient class now without a doubt. You see 5 wiz's to 1 of anything else these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespy View Post
    Ah the DH. The class that was so good until you hit the level cap and try the hardest difficulties. Then, squish squish squishy squish squish Wizards are the most efficient class now without a doubt. You see 5 wiz's to 1 of anything else these days.
    Can confirm, every single one of my friends is playing a Wizard and they all do goddamn ridiculous damage. It makes loot runs with them annoying since all the stuff they get (and thus, could trade me) is geared towards wizard and won't help my lowly monk one bit.