How to go live on Facebook

Sharky Forums

Thread: How to go live on Facebook

How to go live on Facebook

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong category. I wasn't sure.

I see many people on my "friends" list on Facebook clicking something that make them live where they have a live audience. Why can't I do this? Any ideas?
    HP Envy, Windows 10

I'm guessing that if you make yourself live you can chat with other people that are on FB at the same time. When I look at the bottom right corner of my screen it says Chat (off). There is a settings button right there to turn it ON.
    "Vegetarians live up to nine years longer than the rest of us...Nine horrible, worthless, baconless years."

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    I'm guessing that if you make yourself live you can chat with other people that are on FB at the same time. When I look at the bottom right corner of my screen it says Chat (off). There is a settings button right there to turn it ON.
    Thanks Steve, but that's not quite what I meant. I already now how to do private messaging and I can see which friends who are online.

I'm talking about I have seen some folks *talk* live and show their live video and then the friends who come in (because they got the notification in their feed) can drop in and type (chat) anything to the person who is live. I have seen this from a woman who helps others organize people's homes so when she goes live, she answers their questions.

Have you seen this before? I'm wondering if I need to turn on my web cam first and then go to Facebook?
    HP Envy, Windows 10

Google-> can you talk live on facebook

And see tons of articles.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    Google-> can you talk live on facebook

And see tons of articles.
    Oh , I think what the problem is that one must do it from an iPhone or in some cases an Android phone. I was trying to do it from my computer, and it does not give me that little icon. Thanks for suggesting do my research.
    HP Envy, Windows 10