Gears Tactics!

Sharky Forums

Thread: Gears Tactics!

Hybrid View

Gears Tactics!

Wow... I am majorly impressed with the gameplay!
    Took some getting used to but it's been a blast! I don't know how I missed it but it's nowhere nearly as painful as XCOM 2.
    That stupid LOS issue/bug annoyed me to death! The cross save to play on PC and Xbox has been great as well.

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    Ahh haven't picked it up but heard good things. Grabbed FF15 on the steam sale and am sloooowly working through that.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

I've heard some good word on Gears Tactics, though I'm really not a fan of such top down type of game. But I will look into it, actually partially through Hivebusters, it's a tough game with more intense firefights than Gears of War 5 itself.

I'm thinking of preordering a game done by those who'd done the Left 4 Dead series and is, in essence, the successor to the Left 4 Dead series (which I love immensely). It's called Back 4 Blood (to be released in June) and I'm pretty sure I'll get that badboy. I'm retired now, so I'd have plenty of time to plat games to my heart's content. Here's to getting old but still fragging away at zombies and monsters!

Meanwhile, I've given playing Cyberpunk 2077 and focus on other games, will wait and hope most (if not all) the bugs in the game get fixed before I'll give it another shot. Also waiting for them to enable RT for AMD cards as well.....
    Last edited by mikeysg; 01-21-2021 at 11:25 PM.
    Save Ana
    http://www.jpages.net/HelpAna.htm

Main Rig - All AMD build: R9 3900X | GB X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 8GB 3600CL17 Patriot ViperRGB | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 (OS) | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung QVO SATA SSD | 2x 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | 6TB WD Black | Corsair HX 1000 Platinum | CM H500M | Samsung LC49HG90DMEXX 32:9 | iFi Micro iDSD BL | LG SL8YG Soundbar | 64bit Win10 Pro