I used to think gaming on laptops was a fantasy, last time I'd tried it was way back on an AMD Turion powered laptop, as to what GPU or iGPU it had, I can't for the life of me remember! Anyway, with my recent spade of overseas travel, where I stay for 2-3 months in a single stretch, mainly Canada and Thailand, I figured it was about time I got myself a decent gaming capable laptop. I wasn't willing to pony up a whole wad of cash for TOTL laptops, or even mid tier ones for the matter, I just needed one that would sate my gaming appetite while I was away. Did some looking around, finally went for a used Lenovo Legion 5 Pro with following specs:
AMD R7 5800H
RTX 3070 140W
2560x1600 165Hz G-sync display
2x 8GB DDR4 3200MHz system RAM
Win11 Home

Also, I dunno about you guys, but gaming on those laptop flimsy membrane type keyboard isn't ideal, and damage to the keyboard as a result of frantic keystroke would cost a bit to repair. So, I went with a Keychron K2 Wireless mechanical keyboard, also snagged a good wireless mouse in the Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed. Hence, I'm able to play games while overseas, and surf the net, type messages normally (like now) whereas the though to typing a lengthy reply on my phone isn't appealing. Anyway, here are a couple of pics. Oh yeah, while overseas, I'm using a pair of Creative Pebble V3 portable speakers, not the Logitech ones in pic as they're a tad bulky.

The same keyboard, with ghost/transparent keycaps all blinged up!