The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next? - Page 111

Sharky Forums

Page 111 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1667

Thread: The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next?

Expensive Sushi
    Devil May Cry 5, I will definitely recommend this game to all my friends and members of this community.

Started playing Yakuza Kiwami on some bad information that I should play it before 0. A few hours in I was corrected, so I went back and started 0 instead. Liking it a lot so far.

Don't play it and think you won't get sucked in to the sidegames. You will.
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Gravity Rush 2, DOOM (2017), Nex Machina
    Currently Reading - Dracula by Bram Stoker

I played super long and inspired RDR2. Best game for me.
    Now I'm waiting for Fallout.

Just finished Moonlighter on Switch. While it does feel like rinse and repeat, the sell stuff at your own store and upgrading weapons and armor was still great.
    Loved it. I heard there's expansion on PC but not on Switch...

Mostly playing FF7r. Liking it a lot, but it's not going to be an all time favorite of mine.

Mostly I just want to start up another Yakuza game; next up is Yakuza Kiwami 2. Kiwami wasn't too amazing, but Yakuza 0 was just so damn good that the goodwill is still strong. It's a series that I could totally understand not clicking with somebody, but if it does click with you, there's almost nothing else that will give you that fix.

Quote Originally Posted by proxops-pete View Post
    Just finished Moonlighter on Switch. While it does feel like rinse and repeat, the sell stuff at your own store and upgrading weapons and armor was still great.
    Loved it. I heard there's expansion on PC but not on Switch...

Played that at a PAX South and really liked the demo, but looked into the reviews and apparently the full game doesn't offer much past what I already played. Definitely been on my list to keep up with as they expand past early access but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
    Last edited by monroeski; 05-27-2020 at 01:14 AM.

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monroeski View Post
    Mostly playing FF7r. Liking it a lot, but it's not going to be an all time favorite of mine.

Mostly I just want to start up another Yakuza game; next up is Yakuza Kiwami 2. Kiwami wasn't too amazing, but Yakuza 0 was just so damn good that the goodwill is still strong. It's a series that I could totally understand not clicking with somebody, but if it does click with you, there's almost nothing else that will give you that fix.

Played that at a PAX South and really liked the demo, but looked into the reviews and apparently the full game doesn't offer much past what I already played. Definitely been on my list to keep up with as they expand past early access but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
    I've always wanted to try this series out. Which do you recommend starting with?

Just wrapped up the Light and dark story line in Smash Bros Ultimate. Now building the Switch Labo Vehicle with my 4 year old! Also playing a lot of Rimworld which never ends I think.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by taggart6 View Post
    I've always wanted to try this series out. Which do you recommend starting with?
    I think Zero is generally accepted as the best starting point, followed by Kiwami 1, Kiwami 2, and then 3+ all in order.

Zero is a prequel to 1, so normally you might want to play the original before its prequel, but in reality the original PS2 versions of 1 and 2 aren't really worth playing anymore now that they've been remade as Kiwami 1 and 2. The two Kiwamis were made after Zero, so they have some callbacks to it.
    Last edited by monroeski; 06-03-2020 at 02:44 PM.

The last game was drift hunters - unlocked all cars
    Last edited by philippe; 10-31-2023 at 09:48 AM.

Catfish
    I thought that was what it sounded like.. figured it might have been a car sim game.

What about RB college? https://retrobowlcollege.com

Gonna start on Robocop Rogue City soon, I have it installed in both my rigs, this games looks like an old skool shooter and has been well reviewed...
    Save Ana
    http://www.jpages.net/HelpAna.htm

Main Rig - All AMD build: R9 3900X | GB X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 8GB 3600CL17 Patriot ViperRGB | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 (OS) | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung QVO SATA SSD | 2x 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | 6TB WD Black | Corsair HX 1000 Platinum | CM H500M | Samsung LC49HG90DMEXX 32:9 | iFi Micro iDSD BL | LG SL8YG Soundbar | 64bit Win10 Pro

By the Power of Greyskull Colossus's Avatar
    I have so many games installed on my PC and never played that I am shocked there is no bit rot. Oh wait, these are nvme drives But I have been playing Diablo IV and want to play Baldur's gate 3

Intel I9 14900K|ASUS - MAXIMUS Z790 HERO|ASUS GTX 1080 Ti|64GB G.Skill|(3) Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVME |Custom water cooling||Alienware AW3423DW 34" OLED

288TB Plex server (UNRAID)
    (18) WD 16TB Red

Playing Robocop right now and I think it's loads of fun, the gameplay suits me though there are quiet moments when you do some investigations, and help out at the station. I'm now tempted to get Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, from the gameplay demos I've seen of it, it looks great. Only snag is, from the gameplay vids, it seems that you play a female Na'vi character. I know, I know, it doesn't make a difference, but I prefer to play a male Na'vi....perhaps it's my 'toxic masculinity' at play.

Edit - I don't mind IF I have to play a female character, like say, Scarlett Witch, or Supergirl, etc as these are established characters. But the choice between a male or female non-Canon and unknown/new characters should be an option...
    Last edited by mikeysg; 11-13-2023 at 01:18 AM.
    Save Ana

Main Rig - All AMD build: R9 3900X | GB X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 8GB 3600CL17 Patriot ViperRGB | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 (OS) | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung QVO SATA SSD | 2x 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | 6TB WD Black | Corsair HX 1000 Platinum | CM H500M | Samsung LC49HG90DMEXX 32:9 | iFi Micro iDSD BL | LG SL8YG Soundbar | 64bit Win10 Pro

By the Power of Greyskull Colossus's Avatar
    Funny you should mention gender in game where there is no choice or no difference between male and female characters. I used to play a male character until 15 years ago I was told.. Would you rather look at a male's butt the whole time or a female.. It made sense. So I mainly play female characters if there is no downside for the class or role I want to play.

Funny as I started to play Robocop a couple days ago. It is fun and the 4k monitor and 1080TI is being pushed to its knees.. I may retire this rig for my plex server and use quicksync for streaming instead of the dedicated video card in the box. Decisions, Decisions...

Intel I9 14900K|ASUS - MAXIMUS Z790 HERO|ASUS GTX 1080 Ti|64GB G.Skill|(3) Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVME |Custom water cooling||Alienware AW3423DW 34" OLED

288TB Plex server (UNRAID)
    (18) WD 16TB Red

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
    Funny you should mention gender in game where there is no choice or no difference between male and female characters. I used to play a male character until 15 years ago I was told.. Would you rather look at a male's butt the whole time or a female.. It made sense. So I mainly play female characters if there is no downside for the class or role I want to play.

Funny as I started to play Robocop a couple days ago. It is fun and the 4k monitor and 1080TI is being pushed to its knees.. I may retire this rig for my plex server and use quicksync for streaming instead of the dedicated video card in the box. Decisions, Decisions...
    I recall playing Commander Shepard as a woman because, well, you know, that naked encounter with Liara....done purely for scientific purposes, I assure you!

Didcha play Robocop with FSR? It helps, I did so with my RX 6900 XT at 3440x1440, graphics maxed out with FSR Quality and it ran just great. My RX 7900 XTX does not requite upscaling of any kind, ran it at 3840x1080, max ingame setting and it's just great fun.
    Save Ana